ReceptionReception is manned by Festalfine porters from 07.30 to 21.30 Monday to Friday and from 07.30 to 15.30 on Saturday. Outside these times reception is manned 24 hours a day by Shield Security.
Special arrangements apply over holiday periods please see separate notices on the web-site.
Opening hours for the Estate Office do vary dependant upon the staff available, but normal hours are 08.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday. If the office is closed during these times please ask at reception when the office is expected to re-open.
Rubbish Collection – Domestic Only
- Domestic rubbish securely placed in the bags provided will be collected from outside your flat. Please ensure that bags are put out before 09.00hrs Monday to Saturday. Do not put bags out during the day or at night.
- There is no collection on Sundays.
- A new bag will be left.
- Do not leave recycling items outside your flat. You are responsible for disposing of these in the appropriate recycling bins provided on site
- During the autumn period green bags will be left for those that need them to collect leaves from their balcony
- If you have large items to dispose of please ask at reception about use of the skip, for which a change is made.
PostThere is a wooden post box to the left of Reception in the Main Lobby. Collections are made Monday to Friday at 17.30hrs. This is not a facility for business use.
Reception will take delivery of parcels which cannot be delivered to you flat. A note to this effect will be posted through your letterbox. Please collect the item in question as soon as possible as storage space is very limited.
Security & KeysThe main gate and lobby doors are locked between 19.00hrs and 07.30hrs Monday to Friday, 15.30hrs Saturday to 07.00hrs Monday. The gates on the passageway by the side of Northumbria Court are always kept locked.
It is the responsibility of residents to ensure they can gain access during those times
- Remember to take your gate and flat keys with you
- Participate in Key Release Scheme (please contact Estate Office)